Maserati Trofeo is heritage, passion, excitement and the very definition of racing.
Discover the high performing Maserati GranTurismo MC the star of the Maserati Trofeo at your Maserati of Long Island Dealer.
The races will again be run over the whole weekend, without pit stops, and will last 42 minutes. The intense race programme, made up of 220 minutes of driving, will suit single drivers and crews alike. A mix of performance and focus will be needed behind the wheel.
- Free practice: 1 x 60′
- Pre-qualifying: 1 x 40′
- Qualifying: 20′, only for drivers who pre-qualified from P11 to last place
- Superpole: 20′, only for drivers who pre-qualified from P1 to P10, as well as for the top two drivers in Qualifying (P11 – P12)
- Race 1: 42′
- Race 2: 42′
The following titles will be awarded at the end of the season:
- OVERALL TROFEO (open to all the drivers);
- SINGLE DRIVER CUP (only for competitors who drive a Maserati);
- TWIN DRIVERS CUP (only for competitors who drive a Maserati);
- TROFEO ‘OVER 50’ (only for competitors who drive a Maserati);
- TROFEO ‘UNDER 30’ (*) (only for competitors who drive a Maserati);
- POLE POSITION AWARD (open to all drivers).
The Maserati GT Trofeo keeps the important stability and aerodynamics improvements introduced during the last season:
- The big front splitter and rear diffuser to boost downforce on the front and counter the oversteer that the drivers complained about;
- The slightly raised middle of the splitter to convey the airflow below the car more efficiently;
- The diffuser that makes the car smoother through curves while upping speed both in fast and slower stretches;
- The nolder on the rear wing that increases rear load at low speeds without compromising top-end pace;
- The rear anti-rollbar that brings grater stability and higher speeds through curves;
- The construction material that brought down the overall weight.