70 Years of GranTurismo
The story of Maserati grand touring began in 1947 with the A6 1500 GT Pininfarina, a luxurious coupe powered by a sophisticated race-car engine. Among its direct descendants are today’s GranTurismo Convertibles—exclusive GT automobiles that blend Italian style, technology and immense power—with a soul-stirring soundtrack unique to Maserati.
- The convertible interpretation of the iconic Italian GT
- Powered by a race-inspired, high-revving, naturally aspirated V8 engine
- Top-down exhilaration and dynamic sports-car handling
- Spacious interior with seating for four and ample rear-passenger legroom
- Luxurious interior in leather and wood, or Alcantara and carbon fiber