Driving the Maserati GranTurismo Convertible in South Florida
People fancy having all sorts of cars, including the ones that are limited in number.
These are usually pretty pricey and are mostly owned by millionaires. A middle-class breadwinner wouldn’t even think of going anywhere near those cars. Some of the top vehicles that people like to own are Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, and Maserati, to name a few. Let’s take a look into the Maserati GranTurismo convertible and what it feels like sitting behind the wheel on one of these. Buckle up!
The Feeling of Driving a Maserati Granturismo Convertible
Unlike other cars that you’ve driven in your lifetime, this might be that one time you get that super confident feeling just as you sit inside this luxurious fancy car. The thoughts and feelings of owning one begin swirling in your mind to the point that you decide to buy this car someday, either by hook or crook. Taking a look at this car from the outside gives you the impression of a fancy sports car that you’d love having one. From the front, it showcases the Maserati grill with the Trident and ventilation.
It comes with 20’’ rimmed wheels with a Ferrari built 4.7Liter V8 engine designed to give you that comfort and the G-forces when you drive. The car has a six-speed automatic transmission that goes from 0-60 in 4.5 seconds. These are some unique characteristics about a Maserati in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, that are not found on any other cars, at least not on the regular Chevy’s.
Luxury of the Maserati GranTurismo Convertible
Car owners keep looking for the kind of luxury they dream of, and most of them are found in this Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. Some of the critical features of this car would give you a jaw drop. See them below.
- Electronically sliding front seats allow easy access to the rear passenger seats.
- A well-balanced car under any circumstances is evident even when you make sharp turns.
- A retractable soft top that operates with ease embellishes the GranTurismo.
- The Spectacular interior of the car and its look from above is revealed without the top.
- If you decide to keep accelerating and continuously enjoy the ride, the engine will shut off automatically upon reaching 177 miles per hour.
- The console is retro-styled and straightforward, and from all the automation, this car uses a key to operate.
- Maserati has a ten-speaker 750-watt state of the art surround system by Harmon Kardon.
- It boasts a rear exhaust with a nearly 500 horsepower engine.
- It delivers an excellent 13 mpg within city limits and 20 mpg on the highway.
Perfect for scenic drives available at Maserati of Fort Lauderdale
The car is perfect for an ocean’s view scenic drive that hails all the necessary luxury to keep you happy. If you’re considering buying this 2019 Maserati GT Convertible, you should also know that it costs a little over $190,000. Too much for a car? Well, dreams don’t get fulfilled with ease. They cost what you can’t afford. Visit Maserati of Fort Lauderdale to understand what it feels like driving one of these, or take a look at the test drive video below.